Most of the headphones we dealt with in the past always have had a huge annoyance lurking somewhere. These Anker Spirits seems to have finally solved that. Usually with a connected pair(wire between the two buds), the wire works its way to the left or right on the neck and tugs because it is too long or sits in the wrong spot. One of the best things about these is the small rubber chunk in the middle of the wire that allows the user to shorten the wire to any length of their choosing. Other buds after an hour or so make my ears throb and ache due to them putting pressure on some wrong part of my ear. These allows for the perfect adjustment of the wire prevent pull or discomfort. With the huge selection of included buds, let think anyone can find a good fit with these. For me personally, the default included buds with the little wrap-around piece fit PERFECT. The mostly usage of these outside doing yard work and blow away every time we use them at just how comfortable they are. After being outside for 3 hours, it is almost like they don’t exist! Now that the comfort has been addressed lets get to the rest.
- IPX7 Sweat Guard Technology：Truly sweat proof technology specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- Musical Motivation：Crystal-clear sound is delivered through premium composite drivers.
- Ergonomic Design：The cable clip keeps the neckband off your neck, while the specially designed Earwigs and Ear tip provide a secure, yet comfortable fit.
- 8-Hour Playtime：Get a week of workouts from a single charge.
- What You Get：Sound core Spirit, S/M/L/XL Ear tip, S/M/L Earwigs, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.